How do you know your content strategy is outdated?
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse is flying solo. With over 20 years of content creation experience, Mark has seen it all. However, what’s frustrating to see is the so-called “gurus” teaching the same old content creation tactics that worked decades ago. Although what they’re teaching is not wrong – heck, they work sometimes – it’s backward.
Content is and will always be king. But the way we consume content has changed. So it makes sense that marketers change the way they create content. Tune in to learn what the modern content creation process looks like and how you can update your strategy to create content that meets your audience where they are.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why your approach to content is backward
- A scientific approach to content creation
- How to flip your content creation process on its head
- A solid content marketing strategy you can steal
- Why keywords should not form the basis of your content
- The future of marketing is content
- Things to avoid when creating content
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month’s Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics – Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service – BKA Content
More Resources from DigitalMarketer:
More Shows You’ll Love
- Perpetual Traffic – The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch – Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
[Free Download] DigitalMarketer’s Canva Holiday Promo Pack
Grab These 195 Ready-To-Use Canva Templates For 5 Upcoming Holiday Promotions!
How Marketers Manage Visual Assets
Google Drive and Dropbox slowing your team down? Air makes image and video collaboration easy!
Get Conversion Optimization Superpowers!
Put A Creative Team Of Fanatical Split-Testers To Work On Your Site with Conversion Fanatics!