Should you start a podcast?
To help answer this question, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Luis Diaz, founder of Top 10 Podcasts, to give you the inside scoop on what you need to know before you start a podcast. Luis has worked with over 200 podcasts and generated over 15 million downloads for his clients.
If you’ve ever thought about launching your own podcast, you probably already know how amazing it can be to have a successful podcast. The fact that more than 50% of the American population actively listens to podcasts means that there’s a ready market for your expertise. However, podcasting is not for everyone, and not everything about running your own podcast is as rosy as it sounds.
On today’s episode, we discuss who should have a podcast, the importance of niching down, and the investment you need to make before you can enjoy podcasting success.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why you should or shouldn’t launch a podcast
- Things to consider before launching a podcast
- How to find the right podcast host for your business
- Ways to monetize your podcast
- Comparing the effectiveness of podcasts versus video and written content
- How podcasts sponsorships works
- Interviews vs. solos: which podcast format should you choose?
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month’s Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics – Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service – BKA Content
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You’ll Love
- Perpetual Traffic – The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch – Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Become A Certified E-Commerce Marketing Master
Take the Industry’s Most Comprehensive E-Commerce Marketing Certification for the Modern Marketer!