The way people consume content is moving more and more towards video. So if you’ve never done a single video content or are terrified of getting in front of the camera, it’s time to overcome that fear. To help you do that, podcast host Mark de Grasse interviews Tracy Goodwin.
Tracy is an internationally known voice expert and an award-winning speaker who has taught hundreds around the globe to make a big impact with their voice. She is the founder of Captivate the Room and the host of the podcast with the same title.
Tracy created the Psychology of the Voice Effect Program which not only addresses the sounds that are secretly sabotaging you but also eradicates the mental driver keeping the sound in place.
“The voice is the orchestra of the heart. My heart is in my body, so I have to really get in and connect to what is the message. My message is in my heart. When I can get grounded in that message, then I have the right words.”
– Tracy Goodwin
In today’s episode of The DigitalMarketer Podcast, Mark and Tracy talk about excellent techniques you can use for presentations, storytelling, and “captivating the room” on video. So if you are ready to make a bigger impact and have a voice that makes people listen, this episode is for you!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What’s the difference between typical voice coaching and Tracy’s technique?
- This is one of the major reasons people struggle on video
- How do you find your “real voice”?
- How can you connect to somebody else’s message when presenting for a client?
- Is there a better way to practice your content before getting in front of the video?
- How do you authentically present your call to action to a high-ticket offer without sounding needy?
- Tracy’s advice for someone who has never done a video or is terrified of doing a video
- And more!
LINKS TO CONNECT WITH TRACY GOODWIN:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month’s Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics – Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service – BKA Content
More Resources from DigitalMarketer: