Referrals can only get you so far. To scale your marketing agency, you must take advantage of paid advertising.
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse talks to Justin Rondeau, the Co-Owner & President of InvisiblePPC – and the former GM of Digital Marketer.
Running a business on referrals is easy. You only need your existing customers to fall in love with your products or services, and they’ll do the rest. However, according to Justin, it’s almost impossible to scale a business sorely based on referrals. So, it doesn’t matter how big or established your agency is; a time will come when you’ll need a comprehensive paid ad strategy that drives more traffic and makes more sales.
Listen in to learn more about pay-per-click advertising and how you can use ads to scale your digital agency. Find out how you can effectively manage digital advertising budgets and measure your return on investment.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to start using and get the most out of paid advertising
- Referrals versus paid advertising
- Why most marketing agencies don’t focus on new client acquisitions
- The perfect balance between content marketing and paid advertising
- When and when not to use cold ads
- Why it’s almost impossible to predict viral content
- All you need to know about ad campaign management and optimization
- The three main ways to scale a business
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
This Month’s Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics – Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service – BKA Content
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You’ll Love
- Perpetual Traffic – The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch – Sit down every week with some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Become A Certified E-Commerce Marketing Master
Take the Industry’s Most Comprehensive E-Commerce Marketing Certification for the Modern Marketer!