How do brands like Pepsico, Old Navy, and Procter & Gamble create a brand identity that makes them easily recognizable, memorable, and revered?
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Philip VanDusen to talk about designing a visual identity for your brand that tells a story, invokes feelings, and drives sales. Philip has over 25 years of experience in brand strategy, graphic design, and creative leadership, having worked with some of the world’s most successful global retailers and strategic branding agencies.
Designing a brand from scratch is no easy task. But every interaction your prospect has with your designs, website, brand, or shapes their perception of your company. You want a branding identity that creates the desired first impression and reinforces a positive image in the eyes of your customers.
Join us as we explore exactly what designing your brand means, the benefits of having a style guide, and how you can design a brand personality that will resonate with your target audience.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to design a brand that you’ll be proud of
- Should you follow every trend you see on social media?
- The importance of consistent visual architecture in your brand
- Does your brand design make people stop scrolling?
- How to apply consistent branding across your business
- Personal preference versus strategic visual branding
- What is brand consistency and how does it help improve brand trust?
- Why Content marketing is the key to building a strong brand
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
This Month’s Sponsors:
More Resources from DigitalMarketer
More Shows You’ll Love
- Perpetual Traffic – The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch – Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Generate Leads on Instagram via Automation
Learn how to make money with automated bots even if you don’t have a business or product! Visit https://botwebinar.com