Have you ever tried to blueprint and implement your new ideas at the same time (Brad Martineau calls that “Blimprimenting”)?
How did it work for you? Probably not very well.
Brad makes it his goal to help his clients implement their ideas more efficiently. And his secret to success is this week’s topic: marketing automation. These tactics gives you your time back, time you didn’t know you had. With those extra hours, you can focus on the things that really grow your business.
Brad talks to Jenna and Garrett about automation for more than just lead generation. He discusses how he uses automation to handle clients, collecting, and almost every other integral system within his business.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to bridge the gap between theory and execution
- The 2 core values of a great business and the 2 variables you have to manage with each client
- Everything marketing automation is not
- You should be paying attention to marketing automation and how to use it to handle leads, prospects, and clients
- The marketing book that every business owner should read, whether they just started or are ready to hit 7 figures
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!