If 80% of decisions are made through emotions, tell an emotional story in your campaigns. Beau Haralson used this strategy to make his agency, Clymb Marketing, the fastest growing agency in Colorado. While most agencies focus on the highest performing digital trends, he strategizes around human patterns that have remained the same for years.
Beau joins Jenna and Garrett this week and shares his 5 tactics to achieve long-term business success. shares the story of doubling his agency revenue for four years straight which led to an acquisition at the end of last year. He also talks about how a successful ad campaign was really his biggest failure, how to market an emotional story, and what to focus on for business longevity.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Sometimes creating a successful campaign is not enough
- How Beau started his agency and the importance of a parallel, risk-tolerant co-founder
- Why precision and velocity are crucial to your business strategy and your success
- Focus on emotional patterns that don’t change as well as trending marketing strategies
- 5 keys to success that will work for every business
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!