Anyone can go viral on TikTok. But is it possible to go viral multiple times, even without a large following?
On today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Aimee Montgomery, a Digital Marketing coach and an expert on creating viral videos on TikTok. Aimee breaks down her easy-to-implement strategy for going viral on TikTok and explains why TikTok isn’t just for dancing teens anymore.
TikTik’s algorithm provides an equal opportunity for all users to go viral, regardless of the number of followers. But just because the TikTok algorithm makes it possible to go viral doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have a strategy that moves your videos closer to virality.
Listen in as Aimee shares the secret source to creating viral videos, making more sales, and growing your brand on TikTok. She also shares the benefits and drawbacks of unprecedented viral fame.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- A proven formula for creating viral TikToks
- The TikTok algorithm and how it works
- How to create content that drives traffic to your comment sections
- The benefits of keeping an eye on other trending content
- Posting viral TikToks on Instagram and YouTube
- Monitor your competition and emulate viral-worthy content
- What to do after your video goes viral
- Quality versus quantity content on TikTok
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
This Month’s Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics – Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service – BKA Content
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You’ll Love
- Perpetual Traffic – The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch – Sit down every week with some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Become A Certified E-Commerce Marketing Master
Take the Industry’s Most Comprehensive E-Commerce Marketing Certification for the Modern Marketer!