Imagine, your Facebook ads are running smoothly. And then, suddenly, without warning, reach and impressions decline and cost per acquisitions starts creeping up. What do you do?
When this happens, the experts use five troubleshooting tactics to turn this around, reduce costs, and improve ROI. Listen to learn why your Facebook ads may not be delivering.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Get technical insight to gain an in-depth understanding of how an individual Facebook ad is performing and why it may be failing.
- Why you may want to avoid being promotional in your ads (« And what you should do instead to encourage impressions and audience engagement).
- If your ad begins to “tire,” simply do this to “freshen” and reset it.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
The Five Tactics to Troubleshoot:
- Low Relevance Score with High Negative Feedback
- Too Much Text
- Need to Generate 50+ Conversions Per Ad Set Per Week
- Too Much Audience Overlap
- Older Ads
Text Overlay Tool
The 2 Biggest Keys to Winning on Facebook and Instagram in 2018 with Keith Krance
4 Lessons Learned from Running 1,573 Facebook Ad Campaigns in 4 Years
Episode 129: How Digital Marketing Will Change: Predictions for 2018
Episode 95: Facebook’s New Analytics Dashboard (And Why Your Tracking Is Off)
Episode 71: The Michigan Method: A Strategy for Scaling Ad Campaigns
Episode 67: The Proven 3-Step Formula to Transform Your Business with Video Ads [Part 1]
How to Find Post Details:
How to Find Audience Overlap:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave us a review on iTunes!