1. Digital marketer who works with associations and the businesses that support them to develop strategic business and marketing plans that ultimately lead to new business.
2. Collaborates with clients, walking them through the buyer’s journey and other steps to determine appropriate digital marketing strategies and tactics to grow their organizations and sales.
3. B2B content author who regularly writes website, blog, article and other search-optimized text that breaks through the white noise.
4. Develops long-form content, such as articles, case histories, white papers, and ebooks, that builds thought leadership and gets noticed by search engines.
5. Marketing copywriter who has written hundreds of successful email, advertising, and sales letter campaigns.
6. Marketing research expert, trained and experienced in SEO research and practitioner/teacher of competitive intelligence techniques.
7. Public relations veteran, with experience in everything from PR campaigns to contact/collaboration/writing for magazines and professional journals.
8. Continuously updating skill sets: Digital Marketer Certified Partner plus member of Society of Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals; American Society of Association Executives; and Social Media Marketing Society.
Collaborates with customer leadership and project team members to determine appropriate marketing strategies, channels, and tools to communicate with target audiences. Specializes in creating compelling content for websites, blogs, case histories, white papers, newsletters, and magazines/zines. Researches and crafts keyword-enhanced, memorable copy that gets the attention of search engines and prospects/customers. Measures and reports results of campaigns.
Other services include writing and designing email sales-letter campaigns and lead-generating bait, like special reports and ebooks, as well as social media advertising and presentation design.
Collaborates with clients to develop and execute business and marketing plans. Meets with association and business professionals, listens/provides input, creates marketing campaigns, measures results, and adjusts plans when necessary.
Works with customers to develop and deliver content campaigns for their websites, blogs, social media, and traditional media. Writes sales letter, email, brochure, and advertising copy for lead-generation campaigns.
Creates long-form marketing content, such as white papers, case histories, and ebooks, for clients. Builds these and other marketing communications tools into thought leadership, money-making machines
Fractional marketing executive/writer/speaker, available to help associations and the businesses that support them.