Today’s episode of Perpetual Traffic is a special occasion — we’ve reached our 50th episode! As a thank you to our subscribers, we’re offering a chance to win a free hour-long consultation with the Perpetual Traffic experts. This free consultation will take a deep examination of your business, campaigns, offers, and ads — with the goal of seeing how we can help you scale your business and take it to the next level.
Listen to the episode to learn how you can win the consultation.
In this episode Frank Kern, creator of Behavioral Dynamic Response, once again joins Keith, Ralph, and Molly, this time to reveal his strategy on Facebook Live, and how it’s helping him generate both sales and goodwill.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What Facebook Live has in common with TV binge watching.
- Frank Kern’s Facebook Live structure, and how he generated $13,052 in sales with two Facebook Live shows.
- The equipment Frank uses for his Facebook Live shows (<< Hint: You can get started for under $30).
- What tactic Frank is seeing the most results from.
- The key to converting with Facebook Live.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave us a review on iTunes!