On this episode of the Perpetual Traffic podcast, the PT experts will walk through two examples of ad targeting in action. Whether you’re selling business to consumer or business to business — you’ll learn to find and place your ads in front of hungry prospects.
Also, we’ve just crossed 300,000 downloads on iTunes. Thank you to all of our Perpetual Traffic listeners!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The Ad Targeting Checklist (No matter what you are selling, you’re sure to find your prospects when you complete this checklist)
- The “top ______” fill-in-the-blank trick you’ll use to find the right interests to target for your offer.
- How to use “Dog Whistle” call-outs and Facebook Flex Targeting to target smaller (more lucrative) segments of a broad audience.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 08 – Ad Targeting: Put Your Offer In Front of the Right People
- Episode 28 – 7 Ways to Grow Local Businesses Using Paid Traffic
- Episode 22 – Create these 4 Facebook Custom Audiences First
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave an honest review for Perpetual Traffic on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience – plus, we read each and every one of them!